2015 improvement goals:
- Think of Mr. G's need before my own.....more. Honestly, every night it's my turn to say the prayer, I pray to be less selfish. Mr. G always giggles.
- Eat breakfast. That may seem silly, but I'm horrible at it presently.....so.......goal.
- Become more of a bad-a. I've seriously signed up for some kickboxing classes.
- Do enough acting to quit my day job. I got pretty close to this one in 2014 and even in Utah, I believe it can be done!
- Care less about acting. Meaning, enjoy life and live it. I read somewhere recently (I think a Backstage article) that actors shouldn't put their lives on hold for their career. If we don't live a full life, how can we portray all the complexities of it? Brilliant.
- Exercise. Duh.
- Eat all the chips.
I'm gonna leave my shareable ones at that for now.
Now, to look back some of my favorite moments that made 2014 bomb.com in slide show form.